Monday, May 5, 2008

First Post of a New Blog

So throughout my electronic life I've always been a bit of a haphazard blogger/diary writer. I have a tendency to get really enthusiastic and blog 50 million times a day for about 2 weeks... and then it sort of peters out to 6 months of nothing. But... I'm nothing if not a glutton for punishment... so I've decided to start afresh. Move to a new blogging site - try something new. This blog will be a mish mash of personal stuff, uni stuff and anything else that I find interesting.

So if for some reason you've managed to internet wonder you way over here - enjoy :)

Brennan

1 comment:

HH said...

Hey Brennan, nice to see the blog happening again, I too, have been sucked into the world of blogging again.. though I am rubbish. At least we will know what is happeing with eachother when we are both burried under our PhD's procrastinating!